EQUESTRIAN SPORT EVENTS is a daughter enterprise of the Herbert Ulonska company in Hamburg. The central function of the business is the conception, planning and organisation of international equestrian sport events. The tasks involved are many and varied:
- Organisation and commercial marketing
- Development of individual sponsorship concepts
- Planning of sponsorship budgets and implementation according to clients’ wishes.
- Public relations work and conception of PR measures
- Development of media co-operation and support
- Media analysis of events
The company Herbert Ulonska Asset Management was established in 1976. Since 1990 the organisation of equestrian sport events has developed in parallel in house. For the past few years this area of work has been managed under the company name Equestrian Sport Events. In total, six permanent employees and six freelance staff are committed to taking care of the A to Z of each and every aspect of work undertaken